Brand: Fortune Candy
- GREAT MANUFACTURER: We understand that it is joyful to cook dishes with top quality cookwares. So we found the manufacturer that produces for Zwilling J. A. Henckels and WMF, to produce this product. The same techniques, machines and material standard are applied, which ensures the quality. We think it is one of the highest quality fry pans on the market.
- TRI-PLY: 3-ply bonded construction consists of double stainless steel encapsulating an aluminum core for even heating throughout. LFGB certified. You don’t need to worry about any safety issue compared to non-stick coating pans and it performs better than single-ply stainless steel pans do in terms of stick resistance. In our tests, this pan fries eggs perfectly with olive oil over low heat. Lower heat and more oil are needed for cooking meat. Heat source: induction, gas, electric.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: Highly polished 18/8 stainless-steel cooking surface is durable and it won’t react with food. Dishwasher safe. 18/8 stainless steel lid; casting stainless steel lid handle; casting stainless steel contoured handle permanently secured with stainless steel rivets. Rims are tapered for drip-free pouring.
- CLASSIC 8-INCH MODEL: Perfect for frying eggs or cooking steaks serving 1-2 persons. About 1.7 inches deep, also good for saute. Unbreakable stainless steel lid prevents oil from splattering.
- BEST HANDLE EVER: Unlike those thick handles made with hollow cast steel, the handle of this skillet is compact and exquisite. In our tests, it is very comfortable to hold the handle in different ways, provides you with precise control of the pan. It fits both big hands and small hands.
Details: a beautiful skillet
Package Dimensions: 17.1 x 10.9 x 4.1 inches